Family holidays in Tires al Catinaccio
Alpine summer in South Tyrol
Kids just love a summer holiday in Tires al Catinaccio! Every day brings new adventures and discoveries:
Family hikes and walks to the Witches' Stone, to ponds and magic places…
- Comfortable cycling tours await families at Alpe di Siusi...comfortable and flat! Pony riding at the Guntschöllerhof stables in Aica di Fie'. At Alpe di Siusi you can enjoy outings on a horse-drawn carriage and the riding stables in the surroundings offer
many riding and trekking packages.
- Meet the ghosts of the castle ... in the castles and ruins in the surroundings: Prösels Castle, Oswald Castle, Trostburg Castle and Salegg Ruin
- Don't miss out on visiting a farm. Children love meeting the cows, sheep and pigs, chasing chicken and feeding the rabbits.
- The high-rope climbing garden is safe and fun for children and adults! This really is fun…!
- The Alpine Coaster toboggan run is a truly special adventure.
- The many playgrounds and play areas guarantee fun for children
- Bookworms will find everything they long for in the Tires al Catinaccio/Tiers am Rosengarten library
- Fie' Lake and the swimming pool in Telfen will make sure you can cool down
- Every Wednesday at 4 p.m. you can participate at the presentation of the ancient Venetian sawmill in the Sciliar-Catinaccio Nature Park House in Lavina Bianca.
- Also your dog can have a wonderful holiday.. in the dog pension